**Coming in 2018**
This course is currently only delivered face to face, but is being recorded in December 2017 as an online course that will be available online in January 2018.
All members of The Edupreneur Academy will get this course automatically added to their dashboard.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Failing to plan is planning to fail. But so many small businesses are so trapped in the every day running of their operations that they never find the opportunity to improve it, grow it and set in place clear strategies to enable it to be easier to run.
This is not about writing a redundant business plan. IN this workshop you will learn how to re-package what you already do to multiply your income without having to do more work.
More income doesn’t have to mean more hours.
In this workshop, you will learn about strategic business development, and set a clear actionable plan to double your income in the next 12 months by re-packaging the products and services you already have and how you market and sell those to your customers. The blueprint for doubling your income that you will be given in this workshop can be used time and time again to keep you meeting your targets every year.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Businesses That Fail, Are Not Doing This
- Work ON not IN Your Business
- Planning Your Multiple Roles
- The Business Growth Journey
- What Is Business Development Planning?
- When To Conduct Business Development Planning
- The 7 Stages Of Business Development
- The Bigger Picture Components Of Business Development
- Why Too Many Business Owners Never Achieve Their Dreams
- The Critical Calculation: Work For Profit Not Wages
- Knowing This Will Ensure You Meet Your Financial Targets
- What is Your Customer Lifetime Value?
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Business
- 15 Ways To Triple Your Business
- Getting Clear On Where You’re Going
- The Foundations of Your Business
- Business Goals and Objectives
- Work Backwards
- Plan For Success
- Analyse The Plan
- Billable vs Admin Hours
- Testing Out a Goal
- Your 12 Month Productivity Plan
- What Are KRA’s & KPI’s and How To Set Them For Your Business
- Your Goals & Objectives
- Perfect Your Product & Service Offerings
- Make More Sales: The Menu Strategy
- Maximising Sales With Tiers & Bundles
- Tiered Bundle: Real Example
- Perfecting Your Own Profitable Menu
Contact me on email@example.com