THIS IS A PRIVATE COURSE FOR JIM'S FRANCHISEE'S THAT CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED ON REQUEST
If you would like to join the Jim's Business Development Program, please email Sarah Cordiner on firstname.lastname@example.org and state who your FSO is. Once your FSO has approved your Jim's business ownership, your enrolment process will commence.
Welcome to your Jim's Online Course on Business Development.
In this course, you will learn how to grow your business, attain more customers and make more sales.
New sections and lectures will be released regularly in a 'drip feed' release as we progress through the program, including the following major modules:
- Introduction to the program
- Strategic business development
- Sales and marketing fundamentals
- Business planning
- Customer profiling & target market
- Perfecting your product and service offerings
- List building and customer acquisition
- Systemising your business to do more while doing less
- Developing work priorities for business success
- Using online tools for productivity
- The sales system
- Customer retention and repeat custom
- Organisational Strategy For Business Growth & Efficiency
- Outsourcing & Virtual Assistants
- Your Business Metrics For Growing Profitability
- Using Social Media & Online Marketing To Grow Your List & Make More Sales
- Strategic Partnerships
- Advanced Strategy Planning - The Business Development Table
- Conclusion, Summary & What’s Next