**Coming in January 2018**
This course is currently only delivered face to face, but is being filmed into an online course over December 2017. It will be available online in January 2018.
If you are a member of The Edupreneur Academy, you will get this course automatically added to your dashboard.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
Video is by far the highest lead generating and customer converting way of growing your business in 2017-18.
Strategically creating videos of your products, services, events, establishment – and yourself – are by far the best ways to allow potential customers to experience your business, create immediate trust and rapport; and ultimately convince them to take action and buy from you.
You can use video to:
- educate your market about what you have on offer
- to demonstrate your expertise and credibility
- Be the oracle in your industry by answering all of the questions your audience has on your topic
- give them an insight into the experience and results they can expect from you,
- to entertain them
- inspire them
- go viral
- persuade them and share you with their connections too.
- build trust and familiarity
With videos, you can:
- grow a YouTube following,
- high-converting adverts,
- create income-generating online courses,
- create highly engaging sales and promotional videos,
- create compelling content for your social media channels and
- enhance your blogs and emails.
Videos allow people the opportunity to virtually ‘get to know you’, and everyone prefers to do business with people that they know over someone that they don’t.
The best news is that you don’t need to be a TV presenter or have high end equipment and the tech-savvy of a film production crew to create beautiful income-generating videos for your business.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- create and edit lead generating videos
- get ideas on what types of videos you can produce for your business
- what equipment you need
- where and how to share your videos and
- how to optimise them for maximum exposure and income generation opportunity.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org