This course (which is a module extracted from our full 'Train the Trainer and Curriculum Design' Course) will provide you with the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to design and develop assessment tools, including tools used in formative and summative assessment.
We will look at how an assessment tool can be used to guide the collection of quality evidence in an assessment process.
We will also cover the different types of assessment you could us and information about various assessment methods and the procedures that might be followed in conducting an effective, fair and quality assessment.
This module will suit anyone who wishes to create, design, develop, deliver or conduct learner quizzes, tests or assesssments of any kind; includig formal or informal.
Particular benefit will be to those involved in (or planning to be involved in) the training and assessment, or in the development of learning resources or products, such as assessors, learning resource or product developers, and training and assessment consultants.
We will Cover:
- Understanding assessment
- The different types and methods of assessment
- The principles of assessment
- Assessment conditions and requirements
- How to prepare an assessment plan
- How to prepare for assessments
- Understanding assessment evidence
- Understanding how the ‘Recognition of Prior Learning’ may affect assessment design, development and delivery
- Understanding reasonable adjustment in assessment
- How to develop assessment tools and instruments
- Reviewing and upgrading assessment tools and instruments
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Cordiner: email@example.com