**Coming in January 2018**
This course is currently only delivered face to face, but is being filmed into an online course over December 2017. It will be available online in January 2018.If you are a member of The Edupreneur Academy, you will get this course automatically added to your dashboard.
Blogs mean business.
Every single word written in a blog post is searchable by your customers. If you are writing short articles, lists, information, entertainment, sharing images or videos on a blog, your chances of being found, trusted, liked and making money dramatically increase.
If you have the time to write a ‘quick email’ each day, then you have time to blog.
Aside from opening you and your business up to a global marketplace, demonstrating your credibility in your field and sharing what you can give your customers in terms of products, services and experiences, blogs can also become streams of income in their own right – on top of your usual business.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to set up a simple blog,
- how to use it,
- how to schedule your posts,
- optimise them for maximum searchability and
- what kind of content to share on your blog that will get you the most fans, followers, subscribers and customers.
- How to plan and organise your blogs
- blog writing tips
- How to plan your next 6 months worth of content
- How to get your blogs published in magazines
Contact me on email@example.com